Hi people!
Well well well... 22nd January 2012, my status changed! Im officially engaged to Mohd Saiful Ridzuan Zawawi. 


























Kayh la. That's all for now. see u guys soooon.
Goodbye,
It's been realy longggggggggg since I last blogged,
So finally I managed to find some time to blog! :)
Well well well... 22nd January 2012, my status changed! Im officially engaged to Mohd Saiful Ridzuan Zawawi.
Alhamdulillah, everythings going well, all according to plan. Whoah! one step closer to our big day. Ok, I'm not sure when will it be, but maybe....just maybe ha, next 2 years! HAHA. so longgg? Be patient yarh, Im not ready to be someone's wife or yet someone's mother. Duhh! What a big responsibilities it would be. Wanna see pictures? Here some.



























Kayh la. That's all for now. see u guys soooon.
Goodbye,
Lots of love,
Mied


Melaka Time









Apul betul2 xboleh blah time bace doa....hahaha...
ReplyDelete